I started off the day not really caring that I will never sleep with Scott Garnham and ended the day really really really wanting to sleep with Scott Garnham
Same Beth, same.
But I’m not gonna apologise, hehe
i’ve come to the point where I blacklisted enjonine. Not because I don’t like that ship - I have nothing against it - but because I am so so done with all the fucking e/r-shippers who are downright haters.
I ship e/R. I believe 90% of the shippers are nice people. The other 10% are whining in the e/R tag about enjonine. I don’t wanna see that kind of hate.
I am seriously so dissapointed to be part of this fandom sometimes.
lalala, pics by request because what is privacy???
i want a combeferre in the streets but a courfeyrac in the sheets
Les Mis London 2013 Cast (clockwise): Anton Zetterholm as Enjolras, Jonny Purchase as Combeferre, Niall Sheehy as Feuilly, Rhidian Marc as Courfeyrac
I don’t know what I’m doing with my life anymore
Enjolras I’m paiting right now.
I think I’m becoming Grantaire
Killian trying to be Superman… and Killian failing to be Superman.